We are an innovative bridal design and manufacturing house, with stockists across the world carrying our wedding, bridesmaid and special occasion dresses and accessories. In a period of growth, we are looking to expand our social media reach and depth of engagement, with incredible visuals and a strong brand message key for our sales strategy.
Join a young, ambitious team that is passionate about weddings and fashion, and make your mark on an evolving and diverse industry.
- Manage all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Create and edit high-quality, engaging content in both written and visual form, including images and videos.
- Create and post at least 12 posts per week and daily IG Stories for two brands, as well as regular campaigns.
- Engage with followers through comments, posts and direct messages. Refer customer service and sales queries to the correct team members.
- Create and develop new ways of engaging customers.
- Expand social media presence into new social media platforms and increase presence on existing platforms.
- Maintain brand consistency across all communications and posts.
- Help to organise and run social media shoots with models to create new video and photo content.
- Work with the sales and customer service teams to ensure they are briefed on all social activity and current campaigns.
- Attend trade shows and sales events to provide social coverage including virtual fashion shows.
- Experience working with social media
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills
- A visual thinker with a passion for getting things right
- Passionate about weddings and fashion
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Self-motivated and confident
- Experience in the fashion industry
- University degree in Marketing/Fashion Marketing/Social Media Management
If you have the drive and motivation to engage with brides across the world, apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Interviews will take place in January 2022.